Oh yeah i almost forgot... I also started to take the Ayyapan virtham. It mean i have to be vegetarian, no sex, no alcohol, no smoking, no masturbating, no looking at women(tits n ass), and no touching women as well. I have to do this 18 days. I hope i get through with this. Maybe then my luck might change a little. Went to a very secluded Ayyapan temple in Batu Caves a couple of days back. Its about a kilometer away from the Murugan temple in Batu Caves and its also in a cave. The cave was supposedly submerged in water and requires a water pump to be working full time so that it doesnt flood. And you wouldnt believe who is the chairman of the temple's commitee....
Wait for it.... Wait for it.... Believe it or not it is actually Datuk Sammy Vellu's ugly ass wife. You ever watched one of those Kerela puppet drama's held during Onam? She looked exactly like that... With a whole inch of makeup on her ugly face. I swear she had more make up than the whole KISS band put together, and thats saying a lot....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment