Search This Blog

Monday, June 04, 2007

Islam in Malaysia

Just an email i got that i believe is worth sharing....i believe its a comment from Malaysia Today...


It's not surprising that Lina lost her case. Many of us knew this was going to be the verdict but yet kept praying for a miracle that somehow the judges would grow balls and rule in her favour. I guess it is confirmed now that there is not freedom of religion over this land, and that the Islam religion has been damned to hell.





The UMNO dogs are holding the balls of the entire judiciary system. If any judge was to rule according to justice, he can safely say goodbye to his tenure in office. I guess today we know what are our judges made of. They have shit in their brains!!!





My condolence to all my fair-minded malay friends who had wanted to get out of this God-forsaken religion. Looks like you guys will have to migrate to be able to exercise your true believes.





I dare anyone here to dispel what I have come to understand about islam and muslims especially so in Malaysia. Here is what I have concluded :-



- islam is a religion which promotes false teachings of being a peaceful and loving religion when in fact it is not.





- islam is NOT a way of life, as I cannot accept the breakup of families, the snatching of bodies, the forced detention at a govt centre, and the wanton riots and disturbances to my safety whenever anyone slights this religion, as a way of life.





- islam forces my muslim friends to stay away from us non-malays and it makes them view with suspicion whenever i serve them food in my house.





- islam creates divide between me and my muslim friends when they baca doa during school assemblys without taking into consideration the feelings of non-muslims.





- islam insults me when i introduce myself and the muslim women refuses to shake hands with me.





- islam encourages my non-malay friends to take the easy way out of a bad marriage by converting.





- islam is hypocritical as UMNO, the very party which champions this religion is the most corrupted political party in this planet.





- islam forces its followers to remain in this religion by threatening to jail and punish them.





- islam is a tool I can use to advance my career in the civil service by getting promotions or even the rank of Jeneral in the malaysian armed forces. It does not matter if I know jack shit about what this religion is or even step foot into a mosque.





- islam is the common denominator when it comes to people who commit incest against their own flesh and blood.





need I continue........???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"It's not surprising that Lina lost her case. Many of us knew this was going to be the verdict but yet kept praying for a miracle that somehow the judges would grow balls and rule in her favour. I guess it is confirmed now that there is not freedom of religion over this land, and that the Islam religion has been damned to hell."

On the contrary I would say that the judges had the balls to go against western-minded public opinion and ruled according to Islamic law. Lina Joy should be grateful that she is being given more time to reconsider. I would like to see any citizen of any country openly declare that he/she wants to commit treason and see what happens. Lina Joy is doing just about that to the muslim ummah. While there is no compulsion in religion, once you enter Islam or are brought up as a muslim then you have to be committed to it. If you want to escape the law then go live in another country.

"The UMNO dogs are holding the balls of the entire judiciary system. If any judge was to rule according to justice, he can safely say goodbye to his tenure in office. I guess today we know what are our judges made of. They have shit in their brains!!!"

I agree.

"My condolence to all my fair-minded malay friends who had wanted to get out of this God-forsaken religion. Looks like you guys will have to migrate to be able to exercise your true believes."

I don’t sympathise with those malays but I agree they should migrate if they want to betray Islam.

"I dare anyone here to dispel what I have come to understand about islam and muslims especially so in Malaysia. Here is what I have concluded :-"

- "islam is a religion which promotes false teachings of being a peaceful and loving religion when in fact it is not."

Please support your allegation.

- "islam is NOT a way of life, as I cannot accept the breakup of families, the snatching of bodies, the forced detention at a govt centre, and the wanton riots and disturbances to my safety whenever anyone slights this religion, as a way of life."

Please support your allegation.

- islam forces my muslim friends to stay away from us non-malays and it makes them view with suspicion whenever i serve them food in my house.

Muslims can only eat halal food and hope you can tolerate that.

- "islam creates divide between me and my muslim friends when they baca doa during school assemblys without taking into consideration the feelings of non-muslims."

Now you are settng double standards. First you say there is no freedom of religion in this country and now you say you imply you can’t tolerate Islam. I wouldn’t feel offended at all if you decided to drop on your knees anywhere in this country to say your prayers. You might want to migrate to america or something. Just be careful you don’t get shot in class there.

- "islam insults me when i introduce myself and the muslim women refuses to shake hands with me."

Don’t be offended. Those same women won’t shake hands with muslim men either.

- "islam encourages my non-malay friends to take the easy way out of a bad marriage by converting."

Please support your allegation.

- "islam is hypocritical as UMNO, the very party which champions this religion is the most corrupted political party in this planet."

Wrong mate. UMNO’s practices and activities are generally in contradiction with Islamic teachings. The two are not synonymous.

- "islam forces its followers to remain in this religion by threatening to jail and punish them."

You’re almost right – in certain cases backsliders are to be executed and there are good reasons for this but would take too long to explain in this post. Treason is usually punishable by death.

- "islam is a tool I can use to advance my career in the civil service by getting promotions or even the rank of Jeneral in the malaysian armed forces. It does not matter if I know jack shit about what this religion is or even step foot into a mosque."

Such "muslims" are known as hypocrites and the ummah would also rather not associate with them.

- "islam is the common denominator when it comes to people who commit incest against their own flesh and blood."

Now you’re talking with your dick.

"need I continue........???"

To show everyone how little you know about Islam? Go right ahead if you want to continue making a fool of yourself. All you have done is show your hate towards Islam without doing proper homework.

But if you sincerely want to know the truth about Islam I will gladly give you an email address and we can have a friendly discourse.